Want to know more about "Capturing Profit with Technical Analysis"?
Read my 6-part S&C series, here part 6 Projecting Market Cycles.
Twice semi-finalist "Favorite Article" in the S&C 2015 Readers' Choice Award. Thank You!
AXIOM business books awards, bronze medal for my book! Thank You!
Find here a description of the latest template used for swing trading the GCI stock.
In the candlestick price chart at the top, indicated with blue numbers, there are the following indications used:
1) Candlestick prices. The candles are colored by a faster expert: green for a long position and black for a short position. The programming code for this expert is not available.
2) The standard 20-periods simple moving average Bollinger bands.
3) A modified moving average based on the "rainbow" principle. This code will be available after publication in Stocks & Commodities magazine (Smoothing the inverse Fisher transform).
4) The 50-periods simple moving average.
5) The 100-periods simple moving average.
6) The 200-periods simple moving average.
7) The TR&NDS trailing stop. You can find the formula here: TR&NDS stop.
8) The modified ATR trailing stop. You can find the formula here: Modified ATR stop.
9) Help indicator for counting Elliott waves.
In the 4 subwindows below the price chart, indicated with red numbers, there are the following indications used:
1) My ARSI indicator. You can find the formula here: ARSI(14).
2) Slow standard stochastic oscillator (50,3).
3) Short term, fast trend line break. Programming code not available.
4) Fast RSI swing indicator. Programming code not available.
5) Medium term, slower trend line break. Programming code not available.
6) My SVAPO indicator. You can find the formula here: SVAPO(8,1).
7) Volume bars.
8) Smoothed Bollinger %b indicator. This code and an application description will be available in Stocks & Commodities magazine issues May and june 2010.
9) Smoothed inverse Fisher transform. This code and an application description will be available in Stocks & Commodities magazine. The date is not yet fixed.